Skogenracing.com
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  SökSök  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga in  

B: Ett måste till husköpet

Gå ner 
2 posters
FörfattareMeddelande
Ågren
Skogenracing Elite

Antal inlägg : 2435
Namn : l
Från : k
Kör : u
Registration date : 06-10-11

B: Ett måste till husköpet Empty
InläggRubrik: B: Ett måste till husköpet   B: Ett måste till husköpet Icon_minitimetor 31 jan 2008, 11:00

B: Ett måste till husköpet Ek2lv9
B: Ett måste till husköpet 2vkl0kn

Spring is here and there's a hot new vehicle sharing the garage with the Project33 coupe! This is a state-of-the-art BinFord LT1000, 200HP Lawn Tractor with fuel injection and custom "grass clippings" graphics. RRR!

This is my first Pro-Street (Pro-Lawn?) Vehicle. I've always heard that Pro Street vehicles ride kind of bouncy, but the BinFord drives like a dream. With 6 forward gears and a quick-change rear end, my ET (Estate Trimming) times should go way down!
I priced a small block V8 powered string trimmer to go along with it but after a test spin I found it a little heavy, so I'm going to check out the new aluminum block V6 powered model instead.

Okay, believe what you like - after all it's April Fools Day!

My wife wandered into the garage while I was taking these pictures. All she could say was ... "You're a strange man!" Smile

We've never owned anything bigger than a 19" push mower so when we moved from our old house - that took a mere 20 minutes to mow with the push mower - to a place with almost an acre of grass, we retained the previous owner's lawn service to postpone the hefty cash outlay for a rider. Having a professionally manicured lawn has been great but the $800 a year expense (just for mowing) has gotten a little out of hand so we invested in a rider. At least now we'll have a riding mower and a tan to show for our investment, instead of a drawer full of mowing receipts. We should have done this from the start, but hind site is 20/20. The rider (with attachments) should pay for itself in less than 2 years.

The decision of what to buy was left to me so being a typical street rodder, I opted for the higher horse power V-Twin (20HP) and a manual transmission - for dependability. V-Twins run a bit smoother and are quieter than a single cylinder engine. They also have a better oiling system. I've always felt that an engine with more power doesn't have to work so hard and should last longer. We'll see.

Anyway, I'll try not to spend too much time in the yard this summer. I've got a car to finish! (and a straw hat to buy Wink
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
JBlom
Skogencrew
JBlom

Antal inlägg : 6140
Namn : JBlom
Från : Gävle
Kör : Luftkylt igen! :)

InläggRubrik: Sv: B: Ett måste till husköpet   B: Ett måste till husköpet Icon_minitimetor 31 jan 2008, 11:57

Ser lite väl photoshoppat ut tycker jag. Smile
Men det vore ballt.
http://www.luftschutzracing.com
Ågren
Skogenracing Elite

Antal inlägg : 2435
Namn : l
Från : k
Kör : u

InläggRubrik: Sv: B: Ett måste till husköpet   B: Ett måste till husköpet Icon_minitimetor 31 jan 2008, 20:51

JBlom skrev:
Ser lite väl photoshoppat ut tycker jag. Smile
Men det vore ballt.

Okay, believe what you like - after all it's April Fools Day!

Skulle tro de jag också Very Happy
Sponsored content

InläggRubrik: Sv: B: Ett måste till husköpet   B: Ett måste till husköpet Icon_minitime

B: Ett måste till husköpet
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
Skogenracing.com :: Skogenracing Society :: Bilder/Filmer-
Hoppa till: