Skogenracing.com
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  SökSök  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga in  

i wane know about this omega 3000 turbo and lotus omega.

Gå ner 
4 posters
FörfattareMeddelande
intc1
Skogenracing Small

Antal inlägg : 11
Namn : opel
Från : eopl
Kör : opel
Registration date : 07-09-28

i wane know about this omega 3000 turbo and lotus omega. Empty
InläggRubrik: i wane know about this omega 3000 turbo and lotus omega.   i wane know about this omega 3000 turbo and lotus omega. Icon_minitimefre 28 sep 2007, 15:29

hey im new here.
and I wane know about this omega 3000 turbo as i know its 0.5 bar but is motor stock and when its not then wot has new in side it.
And how much hp it have?

2 questien is dos some one know somthing about lotus omega were one thinking or trying to but one big turbo ?

sorry about my englis :S but i hobe i cet info i wane know about this omega 3000 turbo and lotus omega. Beerchug
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
Liljan
Skogenracing Large
Liljan

Antal inlägg : 191
Namn : Fishmaster
Från : Gävle
Kör : riktigt långsamt med Suzuki SJ413 och Lynx Skogsräv
Registration date : 06-10-12

InläggRubrik: Sv: i wane know about this omega 3000 turbo and lotus omega.   i wane know about this omega 3000 turbo and lotus omega. Icon_minitimefre 28 sep 2007, 22:00

The engine is/was stock inside, it should have been making about 300-320hp or so.

I`m having a little trouble understanding what you wanted to know about the Lotus Omega but if you are trying to say you wanna put one big turbo on it.. Go for it! Very Happy
intc1
Skogenracing Small

InläggRubrik: Sv: i wane know about this omega 3000 turbo and lotus omega.   i wane know about this omega 3000 turbo and lotus omega. Icon_minitimelör 29 sep 2007, 01:55

i have 3.0 24v omega wot look like Evo500.I just thinging can i get good hp from it,because i know its hard to find motor inside stuff for it but i thing i will take a try.Very Happy i have one stock 3.0 24v to so when i blow one up then i can use next one:P
Liljan
Skogenracing Large
Liljan

InläggRubrik: Sv: i wane know about this omega 3000 turbo and lotus omega.   i wane know about this omega 3000 turbo and lotus omega. Icon_minitimelör 29 sep 2007, 13:12

intc1 skrev:
i have 3.0 24v omega wot look like Evo500.I just thinging can i get good hp from it,because i know its hard to find motor inside stuff for it but i thing i will take a try.Very Happy i have one stock 3.0 24v to so when i blow one up then i can use next one:P

Is that a V6 or a Inline-6?
You should know that the Skogen Omega 3000 Turbo seems to have somewhat broken down now though. The engine has started making unhealthy noise that hasn't been identified yet so it`s hard to say if these engines really will hold together under boost in the long run. If you have a spare engine just in case and will try to turbocharge one of them then do post here so that we can see how it`s going. Smile
intc1
Skogenracing Small

InläggRubrik: Sv: i wane know about this omega 3000 turbo and lotus omega.   i wane know about this omega 3000 turbo and lotus omega. Icon_minitimelör 29 sep 2007, 13:22

i have inline-6 one.
when he had stock engen then yea it dont leave so long but i try to find new inside.
i try to give best for my car and i hope he will give good hp for me RazzVery Happy i wane know about this omega 3000 turbo and lotus omega. Rita
intc1
Skogenracing Small

InläggRubrik: Sv: i wane know about this omega 3000 turbo and lotus omega.   i wane know about this omega 3000 turbo and lotus omega. Icon_minitimetor 04 okt 2007, 17:46

my turbo projekt is not starting jet Sad.The turbo kit wot i find from sweeden the owner dont take the telefoun and dont answer the e-mails Mad.

turbo kit was this one: http://www.blocket.se/vi/13182271.htm?ca=11_s if some one knows somthing about it plezzz help me Smile Cool
richard s
Skogencrew
richard s

Antal inlägg : 931
Namn : richard
Från : gävle
Kör : RMK800

InläggRubrik: Sv: i wane know about this omega 3000 turbo and lotus omega.   i wane know about this omega 3000 turbo and lotus omega. Icon_minitimetor 04 okt 2007, 20:16

prehaps he got the turbokit sold but didn't remove the ad?

Or did you buy it and having somekind of problem with it?
http://www.skogenracing.com
intc1
Skogenracing Small

InläggRubrik: Sv: i wane know about this omega 3000 turbo and lotus omega.   i wane know about this omega 3000 turbo and lotus omega. Icon_minitimetor 04 okt 2007, 20:27

no i havent buy it yet he dont take telefoune.you can try to call him im wery happy if some one can get info is it sold or no.
richard s
Skogencrew
richard s

InläggRubrik: Sv: i wane know about this omega 3000 turbo and lotus omega.   i wane know about this omega 3000 turbo and lotus omega. Icon_minitimefre 05 okt 2007, 20:26

if he's not answering the phone i'm pretty shure that he has sold the stuff already.

How serious are you planing to do the turbo conversion , because on the omega we builded we didn't make a brand new exhaust manifold.
Insted we mounted the turbo on the stock exhaust manifold with an adptor.

That worked fine for atleast the amount of hp our engine puted out

The thing you really wanna spend money on is a good stand alone ECU.
intc1
Skogenracing Small

InläggRubrik: Sv: i wane know about this omega 3000 turbo and lotus omega.   i wane know about this omega 3000 turbo and lotus omega. Icon_minitimelör 06 okt 2007, 02:15

i thing it takes time if i get started this projekt this man selling good thing thats way i want it nice job wot he had done but Sad when its selled then its bad i want new exhaust not like yours work it was fine but full new exhaust manifold is petter.
but if i start the projekt i will talk whit you maby i get some good info beacaus you know much about thous turbo building things and maby i get some parts from sweeden.
but wot turbo is good for this car i thing the garret gt47 is wery ok or no ?

And the projekt will take the times and yes i´m alone and its take lots of money "Shes like girl"
But im opel freak Razz

But wot this torbo omega is doing now is it in fix?some one here say it has some problems?

im sleepe so my text can be bad Smile.
richard s
Skogencrew
richard s

InläggRubrik: Sv: i wane know about this omega 3000 turbo and lotus omega.   i wane know about this omega 3000 turbo and lotus omega. Icon_minitimelör 06 okt 2007, 22:59

yes , we wrecked our engine , but thats problably because the use of an automtic transmition.it allwed the engine to run on fuel cut while experiense some nasty boost spikes.

if we'd used a manual transmition that problem would never occured.

And of course the engine was complitly stock and not in so good shape.It had run about 300.000 km.

The body is sold , and the engine is waiting for a makeover and a different body to be placed in.

That car was just something we bought when we had a week left of vacation and nothing to do , both me and micke has more serious cars to atend to so there is not timeframe to fit in this build to.When we think we have both the time and money we will continnu.

The turbo you choose depends on how much hp and kind of drivebilety you want.

say you want to dubble the hp to around 400 , then a gt40 would do the trick and not be to large.

i suggest gettin a broadband lambda with a gauge so you can keep an eye out that you're not runnin lean.

Also be careful of of detonations.

there's not much information about tuning these engines so it's hard to say when to change what and when somthing will blow.
but you sould be prepaired that it will do.
Liljan
Skogenracing Large
Liljan

InläggRubrik: Sv: i wane know about this omega 3000 turbo and lotus omega.   i wane know about this omega 3000 turbo and lotus omega. Icon_minitimeons 10 okt 2007, 22:13

Hehehe, a GT40 will be good for anything from 575 to 800 hp according to Garret and they are probably conservative. If you just want 400hp a GT30 should do the trick. :p
richard s
Skogencrew
richard s

InläggRubrik: Sv: i wane know about this omega 3000 turbo and lotus omega.   i wane know about this omega 3000 turbo and lotus omega. Icon_minitimetor 11 okt 2007, 17:44

flugturbo Smile
intc1
Skogenracing Small

InläggRubrik: Sv: i wane know about this omega 3000 turbo and lotus omega.   i wane know about this omega 3000 turbo and lotus omega. Icon_minitimefre 12 okt 2007, 00:19

never know how much hp-s wane get from it so big is better Razz
intc1
Skogenracing Small

InläggRubrik: Sv: i wane know about this omega 3000 turbo and lotus omega.   i wane know about this omega 3000 turbo and lotus omega. Icon_minitimelör 20 okt 2007, 13:54

wot you know about thous turbos
http://turbobanditense.e-butiken.se/
Öbbe
Skogencrew
Öbbe

Antal inlägg : 6142
Namn : Öberg
Kör : Porsche 997TT, Polaris RMK 800 turbo -14, Ockelbo 600 -71

InläggRubrik: Sv: i wane know about this omega 3000 turbo and lotus omega.   i wane know about this omega 3000 turbo and lotus omega. Icon_minitimelör 20 okt 2007, 14:04

what do u wanna know? we know ppl that have bought turbos from there..
http://www.SKOGENRACING.com
intc1
Skogenracing Small

InläggRubrik: Sv: i wane know about this omega 3000 turbo and lotus omega.   i wane know about this omega 3000 turbo and lotus omega. Icon_minitimesön 21 okt 2007, 17:01

i wane know are they good turbos.
my frend say he have heard only good storis about thous.
intc1
Skogenracing Small

InläggRubrik: Sv: i wane know about this omega 3000 turbo and lotus omega.   i wane know about this omega 3000 turbo and lotus omega. Icon_minitimeons 24 okt 2007, 20:00

no one dont know ?:S
Öbbe
Skogencrew
Öbbe

Antal inlägg : 6142
Namn : Öberg
Kör : Porsche 997TT, Polaris RMK 800 turbo -14, Ockelbo 600 -71

InläggRubrik: Sv: i wane know about this omega 3000 turbo and lotus omega.   i wane know about this omega 3000 turbo and lotus omega. Icon_minitimeons 24 okt 2007, 20:20

they are usual turbos, many have used them..
http://www.SKOGENRACING.com
intc1
Skogenracing Small

InläggRubrik: Sv: i wane know about this omega 3000 turbo and lotus omega.   i wane know about this omega 3000 turbo and lotus omega. Icon_minitimetor 25 okt 2007, 00:55

ok ty
Sponsored content

InläggRubrik: Sv: i wane know about this omega 3000 turbo and lotus omega.   i wane know about this omega 3000 turbo and lotus omega. Icon_minitime

i wane know about this omega 3000 turbo and lotus omega.
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Turbo tips till Omega 3000
» Skogenracing - Opel Omega 3000 24v turbo: Film sid 2
» Budget turbo på Omega?
» Olje retur turbo omega
» Golden Boy - Opel Omega 2.6 (Turbo) film på sida 1

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
Skogenracing.com :: Skogenracing Society :: English Forum-
Hoppa till: