Skogenracing.com
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemHem  SökSök  Latest imagesLatest images  Bli medlemBli medlem  Logga in  

Just a few more questions maybe mikael could help! lol

Gå ner 
2 posters
FörfattareMeddelande
nitrousnutter
Skogenracing Small

Antal inlägg : 15
Registration date : 07-01-11

Just a few more questions maybe mikael could help! lol Empty
InläggRubrik: Just a few more questions maybe mikael could help! lol   Just a few more questions maybe mikael could help! lol Icon_minitimemån 20 aug 2007, 20:04

Hello all, thanks for reading, im currently building a 2.1 pinto turbo and have a few questions that i hope someone could help with, maybe mikael as im very very inpressed with what you have done with your pintos!!!

ok heres the questions..

1) Is this what the pressure switches are and what pressure should i have them set at to switch the extra injectors?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230163688439&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=013

2) I have a set of accralite 93mm forged pistons would you know how much i should have skimmed off them to lower the compression, and what compression ratio i should be going for?

3)On the picture you have put on here what car do the choke injectors come off are there certain ones that i should get?

4) Will a 2.8i fuel pump supply enough fuel for a pinto turbo running 8 injectors?

Well thats about all the questions i have at the moment well the only other one is what sort of power do these engine produce with an efi/turbo combination,

thanks for any help, and this is a wicked site and you lot really know how to tune cars!!! cheers
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
nitrousnutter
Skogenracing Small

Antal inlägg : 15
Registration date : 07-01-11

InläggRubrik: Sv: Just a few more questions maybe mikael could help! lol   Just a few more questions maybe mikael could help! lol Icon_minitimeons 22 aug 2007, 17:34

ok ive been doing a bit of research, and is this what the pressure switches are?...

http://rswww.com/cgi-bin/bv/rswww/searchBrowseAction.do?obs=sObs&name=SiteStandard&No=0&N=0&Ntk=I18NRSStockNumber&Ntt=398-7039%20&Nty=1&D=398-7039%20&Ntx=mode%20matchpartial&Dx=mode%20matchpartial&callingPage=/jsp/homePage/homePage.jsp&BV_SessionID=@@@@0641107179.1187795757@@@@&BV_EngineID=cccdaddlkhehljkcefeceeldgondhgj.0&cacheID=ukie&Nr=avl:uk

I think im getting there lol I just wanbt to be able to get all the bits i need together before actually fitting the engine up.

thanks again for your time Jason..
Liljan
Skogenracing Large
Liljan

Antal inlägg : 191
Namn : Fishmaster
Från : Gävle
Kör : riktigt långsamt med Suzuki SJ413 och Lynx Skogsräv
Registration date : 06-10-12

InläggRubrik: Sv: Just a few more questions maybe mikael could help! lol   Just a few more questions maybe mikael could help! lol Icon_minitimelör 29 sep 2007, 00:46

1: Looks like that might work.
2: You`ll need to calculate the compression using piston deck height, stroke and combustion chamber size. How much compression you`ll want depends on how much boost you are planning on running.
3: Not sure what car they took the choke injectors off but those are typically pretty small. Worth about 20hp a piece at ~3 bar or so I believe. Dont quote me on that though. :p
4: That would depend on the size of the injectors, when you start loosing fuelpressure that means its nearing or is at its limit. I dont know how far one of those pumps will take you though.
Sponsored content

InläggRubrik: Sv: Just a few more questions maybe mikael could help! lol   Just a few more questions maybe mikael could help! lol Icon_minitime

Just a few more questions maybe mikael could help! lol
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Here is one for mikael and Crille.
» mikael's pinto turbo sierra? help!
» F : Bmw 325 Turbo med MS mappad av Mikael
» Mikael - Audi 90 Quattro - 100-200 på 4,9s
» Some questions (not really car related)

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
Skogenracing.com :: Skogenracing Society :: English Forum-
Hoppa till: