HemHem  Vanliga frågorVanliga frågor  SökSök  Bli medlemBli medlem  MedlemslistaMedlemslista  AnvändargrupperAnvändargrupper  Logga in  
Dela | 

My DIY EFI

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
markobcars
Skogenracing Small

Antal inlägg : 19
Namn : Marko
Från : Borovac
Kör : Ford Sierra 2.9 cosworth
Registration date : 11-08-25

InläggRubrik: My DIY EFI   fre 02 sep 2011, 01:09

Hello!

I would like to show You my diy efi system...

I can design custom electronics from PCB-s to programming PIC microcontrollers so i made my own(not a copy) stand alone fuel injection unit and ignition unit... it was finished some 7 years ago...

It is a very fast unit and has really high resolution maps,from 127 to 255 points for every sensor... It is very easy to get running if You know what you're doing...

-adaptable to almost every engine out there
-military spec electronics inside with wide temperature range
-accepts only custom hall cranck sensors which I make custom for the application
-integrated real time data logger
-boost controll
-very high computing power allows high sensor update
-real time programming with hand held 4 row LCD/key board so You don't need laptop to set things up...
-it DOESN'T support closed loop lambda operation due to very slow lamba reaction time

I could go on and on so if there is anything that You would like to know please ask...

The system will be for sale next year but not for little money... price will be little above 1200Euro for the whole management system....

I have some great experience with DTA and AEM but those systems offer so much options that they suffer from high lack of computing power and resolution which lowers engine performance too much for my taste...

When tested side by side You can tell the difference Smile

The system has been tested on sierra pinto and cosworth turbo engines and it outperformed everything else we tried...

Here are some pictures of the test boards and screens...

RTDL

boost controll

this is the crank shaft position sensor magnet carrier

Till överst på sidan Gå ner
Användarens profil
markobcars
Skogenracing Small

Antal inlägg : 19
Namn : Marko
Från : Borovac
Kör : Ford Sierra 2.9 cosworth
Registration date : 11-08-25

InläggRubrik: Sv: My DIY EFI   tor 10 nov 2011, 23:57

First ignition of my second test car with new options in ECU like real time mapping...

Also hand held programmer has been redesigned...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YnqzaN_0NU&feature=youtu.be

Till överst på sidan Gå ner
Användarens profil

My DIY EFI
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
Skogenracing.com :: Skogenracing Society :: English Forum-
Hoppa till: